Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Southern US, African American Vernacular) simple past tense and past participle of
- I ate until my belly had swole.
- His arm just swole up
- Pertaining to men showboating themselves in front of one another, sometimes before a fight.
- The swole boy aggravated me, so I laid him out.
- (slang) Having large, well-developed muscles.
- I ain't swole, brah.
- (slang) Aroused; with an erection; (slang, of the penis) erect.
- Them titties got me swole.
- swole dick