Jump to navigation Jump to search
- synchronisation (Commonwealth English)
Audio (US) (file)
- The state or property of being synchronized.
- The generator went off line when it lost synchronization with the power line.
- 2012, Staff (Max Planck Institute), Study: Solar and wind energy may stabilize the power grid, R&D Magazine, online:
- Synchronization, the coordinated dynamics of many units to the same timing is found throughout the natural world.
- (military) The arrangement of military actions in time, space, and purpose to produce maximum relative combat power at a decisive place and time.
the state or property of being synchronized