Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (informal) Proficient in the use of technology, especially computers.
- Synonym: techno-savvy
- 1996 July 15, Michael Krantz, “Cashing in on Tomorrow”, in Time, volume 148, number 4, New York, N.Y.: Time Warner Publishing, ISSN 0928-8430, OCLC 749127914, archived from the original on 9 March 2008:
- 2021 August 11, Chris Howe, “Inspire the March of the ‘Mods’”, in Rail, number 937, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire: Bauer Media, ISSN 0953-4563, OCLC 999467860, page 63:
- But as the railways become increasingly digitised, it is these young tech-savvy individuals with knowledge about coding who may well have the skills the industry needs.
proficient in the use of technology, especially computers
- ^ See, for example, “A New B-School Mission: Teaching High-Tech Savvy”, in BusinessWeek, New York, N.Y.: McGraw-Hill, 19 November 1984, ISSN 0007-7135, OCLC 1065241000, pages 170–172.
- ^ “techno-savvy, adj.” under “techno-, comb. form”, in OED Online , Oxford, Oxfordshire: Oxford University Press, June 2021; “techno-savvy, adj.”, in Lexico, Dictionary.com; Oxford University Press, 2019–2022.