Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: th'are
thare (not comparable)
- Earth, Erath, Harte, Heart, Herat, Herta, Rathe, Taher, Terah, Thera, earth, hater, heart, rathe, rehat
From Old English þār, from Proto-West Germanic *þār, from Proto-Germanic *þar.
- there, in that place.
- “thē̆r, adv.”, in MED Online, Ann Arbor, Mich.: University of Michigan, 2007.
- Alternative form of þeir
- Alternative form of tare
- English lemmas
- English adverbs
- English uncomparable adverbs
- English obsolete forms
- Middle English terms inherited from Old English
- Middle English terms derived from Old English
- Middle English terms inherited from Proto-West Germanic
- Middle English terms derived from Proto-West Germanic
- Middle English terms inherited from Proto-Germanic
- Middle English terms derived from Proto-Germanic
- Middle English lemmas
- Middle English pronouns
- Middle English determiners
- Middle English nouns