Jump to navigation Jump to search
|1,000||1001 → [a], [b], [c]|
| Cardinal: thousand|
- (abbreviations) 1000th, 1000th (also written with a comma following the 1 or, in technical usage, with a thin space following the 1)
thousandth (not comparable)
- The ordinal numeral form of ; last in order of a series of a thousand; next after the nine hundred and ninety-ninth.
ordinal form of 1000 — See also translations at 1000th
thousandth (plural thousandths)
- (singular only) The person or thing in the thousandth position.
- One of a thousand equal parts of a whole.
- 1890, Oscar Wilde, chapter XIV, in The Picture of Dorian Gray:
- "Ah, Alan," murmured Dorian with a sigh, "I wish you had a thousandth part of the pity for me that I have for you."
the person or thing in the thousandth position
one of a thousand equal parts of a whole