Jump to navigation Jump to search
tickler (plural ticklers)
- A person who or thing which amuses, tickles, excites.
- A reminder.
- Put it in the tickler file for next week.
- A latex condom that has additional protrusions, for enhancing the sexual pleasure of the user.
- (dated) Something puzzling or difficult; a conundrum.
- (US, dated, slang, business) A book containing a memorandum of notes and debts arranged in the order of their maturity.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Bartlett to this entry?)
- (Britain, dated) A prong used by coopers to extract bungs from casks.
- (condom): French tickler