Jump to navigation Jump to search
timetable (plural timetables)
- a structured schedule of events with the times at which they occur, especially times of arrivals and departures
- The timetable has been changed several times since it was first announced.
a structured schedule of events
- (transitive) To arrange a specific time for (an event, a class, etc).
- I've timetabled the meeting for Monday afternoon.
- (insert (an event, etc) into a timetable): schedule
arrange a specific time for an event