Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) tunnelling
- The act of burrowing a tunnel.
- The practice of exploring tunnel.
- (physics) The quantum mechanical passing of a particle through an energy barrier.
- (finance) A type of fraud where assets and profits are transferred out of firms for the benefit of those who control them.
- (computing, Microsoft Windows) A feature of the file system that allows files to preserve certain properties, such as creation date, even after being deleted and recreated.
quantum mechanical passing of a particle