Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (countable) Something created such as an invention or artwork.
- I think the manufacturer was so ashamed of its creation that it didn't put its name on it!
- (uncountable) The act of creating something.
- The restructure resulted in the creation of a number of shared services.
- (uncountable) All which exists.
- Let us pray to Christ, the King of all creation.
something created such as an invention or artwork
act of creation
(Biblical) all which exists
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked