- Having two sides, bilateral.
- A reversible coat is two-sided and would allow you to change your appearance.
- 1984, Steve Ciarcia, Ciarcia's Circuit Cellar (volume 4, page 162)
- This output control line is used to select which side of a two-sided floppy disk is to be used for reading or writing.
- 2002, Tamarin Laurel, Initiation at Beltane, →ISBN, page 304:
- The image of the two-sided cloak will help us explore the connections students have with the mortal realm, and the connections they have with 'inner realms,' as we'll call them for convenience.
- 2009, Olivia Lousada, Hidden Twins: What Adult Opposite Sex Twins Have to Teach Us, →ISBN:
- So I looked at the doll. It is a two-sided doll. I lifted up the doll's dress and it was a two-sided doll, on the other side of the doll was a wolf! Red Riding Hood and the wolf!
- 2016, John Carr, Pioneer Days in California:
- With the testimony against him, and his former suspicious character, besides his two-sided coat, things looked rather blue for poor Seymour.
- (algebra) Whose salient properties apply when (the specified object) appears on either side of a given binary operator.
- (figuratively) Having two aspects or viewpoints
having two sides
reversible — see reversible