Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: bilatéral
- Having two sides
- Involving both sides equally.
- (of an agreement) Binding on both of the two parties involved.
- Having bilateral symmetry.
- (anthropology) Involving descent or ascent regardless of sex and side of the family.
having two sides
involving both sides equally
having bilateral symmetry
involving descent or ascent regardless of sex and side of the family
bilateral (plural bilaterals)
- A meeting between two people or groups
bilateral m, f (plural bilaterales)