Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: bending
- 1 English
- 2 Faroese
- 3 Middle English
- Assigning something that one will be held to.
- This contract is a legally binding agreement.
- (of food) Having the effect of counteracting diarrhea.
- Bananas and white bread are sometimes considered binding.
- (assigning something that one will be held to): non-binding
assigning something that one will be held to
binding (plural bindings)
- An item (usually rope, tape, or string) used to hold two or more things together.
- The spine of a book where the pages are held together.
- (sewing) A finishing on a seam or hem of a garment.
- (programming) The association of a named item with an element of a program.
- (programming) The interface of a library with a programming language other than one it is written in.
- The Python binding is automatically generated.
- (chemistry) The action or result of making two or more molecules stick together.
programming: The association of a named item with an element of a program
spine of a book
(chemistry) the sticking together
- Alternative form of