Jump to navigation Jump to search
unported (not comparable)
- (computing) Not having been ported, or converted to another platform.
- There are still two hundred unported applications that we need to add to the distribution.
- (copyright licences) Being a Creative Commons licence which is not adapted to country-specific legislation.
- This text is published under the licence Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike-3.0 unported.
- ^ Mia Garlick (General Counsel Creative Commons), Creative Commons Version 3.0 Licenses — A Brief Explanation, ("The result of this further internationalization is that CC will now offer both an “unported” license and a US license, in addition to the 45-plus ported licenses; the unported license can be selected by those creators to whose jurisdiction CC has not yet ported a license."), https://wiki.creativecommons.org/wiki/Version_3
- ^ See also Creative Commons jurisdiction ports on Wikipedia ("The porting process involves both linguistically translating the licenses and legally adapting them to particular jurisdictions.")