Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Utopian
- Ideal but often impractical; visionary.
- Of or pertaining to or resembling a utopia.
- utopian happiness
ideal but often impractical; visionary
utopian (plural utopians)
- Someone who supports or heralds the establishment of a utopia.
- 2007 June 29, Michiko Kakutani, “The Cult of the Amateur”, in New York Times:
- Digital utopians have heralded the dawn of an era in which Web 2.0 […] ushers in the democratization of the world: more information, more perspectives, more opinions, more everything, and most of it without filters or fees.
someone who heralds the establishment of a utopia
- Genitive singular form of utopia.