Jump to navigation Jump to search
weeaboo (plural weeaboos)
- (slang, derogatory) A non-Japanese person (especially one of Caucasian ancestry) who is obsessed with Japanese culture and behaves in a stereotypically Japanese manner.
- 2007 May 3, Kai, “Return of an old-timer and H. Naoto review”, in alt.gothic.fashion, Usenet, message-ID <23836-4639551Femail@example.com>:
- I remember you distinctively[sic] because I once responded in grand[sic] detail to one of your posts about a kimono only to have you completley[sic] ignore it. Welcome back. The clothing sounds good but I tend to desire a non-weeaboo opinion. People who are head over heels about Japanese culture tend to be a bit “biased” in their reviews.
- 2010 January 24, Pisces, “ROB IS REALLY”, in alt.slack, Usenet, message-ID <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
- But its[sic] all over. Too bad. I suppose the boychild had hoped for some little Weeaboo boy who would fuck him up the ass in his mothers[sic] basement. He just really wanted to play dirty Gohan/Goku with someone like him.
He is pretty sure Weeaboo’s[sic] hate halfassed black kids with cumstained sweatshirts though.
- egg (mildly pejorative, refers to white people only)