zombie + -fy
zombify (third-person singular simple present zombifies, present participle zombifying, simple past and past participle zombified)
- (transitive, fictional) To turn into a zombie (a member of the living dead or undead).
- 1994, Arnold et al., A History of Literature in the Caribbean: Hispanic and Francophone Regions:
- She managed to flee the sorcerer who had attempted to zombify her and enjoyed relative prosperity in Jamaica.
- (transitive, computing) To take control of (a computer) in order to use it covertly and illicitly.
- These trojans can zombify your machine.