Han character 
県 (radical 109 目+4, 9 strokes, cangjie input 月山女火 (BUVF))
Usage notes 
Exists as a traditional Chinese character, but not generally used in Chinese in isolation. In Japanese, used as simplification of 縣.
Derived characters 
See also 
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 803, character 15
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 23210
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 4, page 2478, character 4
- Unihan data for U+770C
- a historical administrative district
- the countryside
- a type of administrative district, including 43 of the 47 prefectures of modern day Japan, Chinese counties, French departments, etc.
Derived terms 
Proper noun 
- A surname.
県 (hangeul 현, revised hyeon, McCune-Reischauer hyŏn, Yale hyen)