Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Tending or disposed to aggress; characterized by aggression; making assaults; unjustly attacking.
- an aggressive policy, war, person, nation
- See also Wikisaurus:combative
Terms derived from aggressive
tending or disposed to aggress
- aggressive in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- aggressive in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- inflected form of
- Feminine plural form of aggressivo
- absolute definite natural masculine form of aggressiv.