Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
boundary (plural boundaries)
- The dividing line or location between two areas.
- (cricket) An edge or line marking an edge of the playing field.
- (cricket) An event whereby the ball is struck and either touches or passes over a boundary (with or without bouncing), usually resulting in an award of 4 (a four) or 6 (a six) runs respectively for the batting team.
- (topology) (of a set) the set of points in the closure of a set , not belonging to the interior of that set.
dividing line or location between two areas
(topology) the set of points in the closure, not belonging to the interior
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.