Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Old French, from Latin
boundary (plural boundaries)
- The dividing line or location between two areas.
- (cricket) An edge or line marking an edge of the playing field.
- (cricket) An event whereby the ball is struck and either touches or passes over a boundary (with or without bouncing), usually resulting in an award of 4 (a four) or 6 (a six) runs respectively for the batting team.
- (topology) (of a set) the set of points in the closure of a set , not belonging to the interior of that set.
Derived terms 
Related terms 
dividing line or location between two areas
(topology) the set of points in the closure, not belonging to the interior
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.