Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
From Ancient Greek κῦδος (kudos, “praise, renown”).
- Praise; accolades.
- The talented, young playwright received much kudos for his new drama.
- (proscribed) Plural form of kudo
- Credit for one's achievements
Usage notes 
- The noun kudos was originally a mass noun, but is now sometimes taken as a plural noun, either as a plural tantum, or as the plural of a new noun kudo. However, this plural treatment is frequently proscribed.
< kutoa (“to weave”)
- (textiles) fabric (texture of a cloth)
- (biology) tissue (group of similar cells that function together to do a specific job)
Declension of kudos (type vastaus)