Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- recovre (obsolete)
Audio (US) (file)
recovery (plural recoveries)
- The act or process of regaining or repossession of something lost.
- A return to normal health.
- A return to former status.
- Renewed growth after a slump (economy).
act or process of regaining or repossession of something lost
return to normal health
return to former status
renewed growth after a slump
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked