Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
servitor (plural servitors)
- one who performs the duties of a servant.
- one who serves in an army; a soldier.
- an undergraduate who performed menial duties in exchange for financial support from his college, particularly at Oxford University
- 1884, W.S. Gilbert, Princess Ida
- "You'll find no sizars here, or servitors/or other cruel distinctions meant to draw/a line 'twixt rich and poor"
- 1919, Ronald Firbank, Valmouth, Duckworth, hardback edition, page 22
- The servitors waxed silent, each lost in introspection, until the rattle of the Valmouth cab announced the expected guest.