Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (transitive) To criticize in a harsh or abusive manner; to overwhelm with wordy abuse; to censure severely or abusively; to rate.
- (intransitive) To use harsh or abusive wording.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Related terms 
- vituperate in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- vituperate in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- vituperate at OneLook Dictionary Search
- second-person plural present indicative of vituperare
- second-person plural imperative of vituperare
- Feminine plural of vituperato
- first-person plural present active imperative of vituperō