Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (Biblical Hebrew) clay, (especially architecture) mortar.
- (Biblical Hebrew) mire
- (Biblical Hebrew) heap, large mass
- (historical units of measure) A homer, a former Hebrew unit of dry volume, about equal to 230 L or 6½ bushels.
- (historical units of measure) Synonym of , an approximately equal Hebrew unit of liquid volume.
- (modern) material, substance, stuff, matter, chemical agent
- חומרי טעם וריח ― chomré táam varéach ― flavorings
- קל וחומר \ קַל וָחֹמֶר (kál vachómer)