|乽|| U+4E7D, 乽
CJK UNIFIED IDEOGRAPH-4E7D
乽 (radical 5, 乙+9, 10 strokes, cangjie input 十日弓 (JAN), four-corner 44717, composition ⿱者乙)
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 84, character 24
- Dae Jaweon: page 171, character 36
- Hanyu Da Zidian (first edition): not present, would follow volume 1, page 56, character 7
- Unihan data for U+4E7D
A Korean-coined Han character (국자 (國字, gukja)). From 者 (자 (ja)) + 乙 (을 (eul), “used as a marker in kwukyel to represent the final consonant ㄹ (l)”).
乽 (eumhun 봉호 잘 (bongho jal))
- Hanja form? of 잘 (“honorific title for members of the imperial clan”).
- 국제퇴계학회 대구경북지부 (國際退溪學會 大邱慶北支部) (2007). Digital Hanja Dictionary, 전자사전／電子字典.