径 (radical 60 彳+5, 8 strokes, cangjie input 竹人弓人一 (HONOM) or 竹人水土 (HOEG), composition ⿰彳𢀖(G) or ⿰彳圣(TJ))
Due to Han unification, this Unicode character appears as 径 (彳𢀖) in PRC-style fonts and 径 (彳圣) in Japan-style fonts. Compare 茎 and 茎.
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 365, character 41
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 10080
- Dae Jaweon: page 686, character 6
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 2, page 818, character 1
- Unihan data for U+5F84
- This section refers to ⿰彳𢀖 glyph.
- This section refers to ⿰彳圣 glyph.
|For pronunciation and definitions of 径 – see 徑 (“path; road; way; directly; etc.”).|
(This character, 径, is a variant form of 徑.)
(grade 4 “Kyōiku” kanji, shinjitai kanji, kyūjitai form 徑)
径 • (gyeong) (hangeul 경, revised gyeong, McCune-Reischauer kyŏng, Yale kyeng)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text