Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: 后手
back; behind; rear; afterwards; after; later
|hand; convenient; -er|
- Cantonese (Jyutping): hau6 sau2
- Hakka (Sixian, PFS): heu-sú
- Min Nan (POJ): āu-chhiú
- Min Nan
|Kanji in this term|
|Grade: 2||Grade: 1|
- (go) Not having the initiative; moving last in an area; responding to the opponent's threats.
- (go) A move that causes one to lose the initiative.
- (go) A position where one or both players have such a move.
- (shogi) The second player.