Unorthodox variant of 灌.
潅 (radical 85 水+11, 14 strokes, cangjie input 水人大土 (EOKG))
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 648, character 28
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 18216
- Dae Jaweon: page 1058, character 11
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 3, page 1724, character 8
- Unihan data for U+6F45
|For pronunciation and definitions of 潅 – see 灌 (“to fill, to pour, to water; to irrigate, to flood; etc.”).
(This character, 潅, is a variant form of 灌.)
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji, shinjitai kanji, kyūjitai form 灌)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text