- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈɔstɪn/
- (cot–caught merger, Canada) IPA(key): /ˈɑstɪn/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈɒstɪn/
Audio (US) (file)
- Rhymes: -ɒstɪn
- Homophone: Austen
- Hyphenation: Aus‧tin
- The capital city of the state of Texas in the United States of America.
- A city in Minnesota, USA, and the county seat of Mower County.
- An unincorporated community and CDP in Lander County, Nevada, which was the county seat until 1979.
- A patronymic surname.
- A male given name, in modern usage transferred back from the surname.
- A former make of British motor car.
- A county in Texas.
capital of Texas
male given name
- Austin friars