Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (surname): Blackbourn
- (uncountable) A placename:
- A large town in Blackburn with Darwen, Lancashire, England.
- A village in Aberdeenshire council area, Scotland (OS grid ref NJ8212).
- A town in West Lothian council area, Scotland (OS grid ref NS9865).
- A suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- An unincorporated community in Washington County, Arkansas, United States.
- A small city in Lafayette County and Saline County, Missouri, United States.
- A small town in Pawnee County, Oklahoma, United States.
- (countable) A habitational surname from Old English.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Blackburn is the 889th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 39,097 individuals. Blackburn is most common among White (87.41%) individuals.