Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- A place name:
- A town in Buckinghamshire, England.
- A former city in Quebec, Canada, merged into Gatineau in 2002.
- An unincorporated community in Colorado, USA, named after a railroad official.
- A census-designated place in Florida, USA.
- A village in Illinois, USA.
- An unincorporated community in Iowa, USA, named after Buckingham County, VA.
- A former city in Texas, USA, now part of Richardson, Texas.
- A census-designated place and county seat of Buckingham County in Virginia, USA.
- A dukedom in the English peerage.
- An English habitational surname derived from the place name.