Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (historical) Wales.
- A number of places in the United States:
- A census-designated place in San Luis Obispo County, California.
- A village in Williamson County, Illinois.
- An unincorporated community in Owen Township, Clinton County, Indiana.
- An unincorporated community in Washington Township, Wayne County, Iowa.
- A township in Saline County, Kansas.
- A township and census-designated place therein, in Hillsdale County, Michigan.
- A township and unincorporated community therein, in Blue Earth County, Minnesota.
- A town in Niagara County, New York; some of the early settlers were from Wales.
- A former farming colony in Pennsylvania.
- A township in Cambria County, Pennsylvania.
- An unincorporated community in Nicholas County, West Virginia.
- A village in Columbia County, Wisconsin.
- A ghost town, a former coal town in Weston County, Wyoming.
- A community in the town of Drumheller, Alberta, Canada.
- The Rural Municipality of Cambria No. 6, a rural municipality in southern Saskatchewan, Canada.
- (Classical) IPA(key): /ˈkam.bri.a/, [ˈkämbriä]
- (modern Italianate Ecclesiastical) IPA(key): /ˈkam.bri.a/, [ˈkämbriä]
First-declension noun, with locative, singular only.