- A male given name of Welsh origin, possibly derived from Eugene, cognate to Gaelic Eòghan.
- A Welsh patronymic surname derived from the given name.
- An Irish and Scottish patronymic surname from the Gaelic Mac Eoghain.
- A town in South Australia
- A town in Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- A town in Indiana
- A city in Wisconsin
- 1593, William Shakespeare, King Henry VI, Part 2: Act II, Scene II:
- This Edmund, in the reign of Bolingbroke,
- As I have read, laid claim unto the crown;
- And but for Owen Glendower, had been king,
- Who kept him in captivity till he died.