Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Category:Classical Syriac language
|Recent additions to the category|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
|No pages meet these criteria.|
This is the main category of the Aramaic language.
Information about Aramaic:
- Aramaic (arc)Collapse
- ├──── Christian Palestinian Aramaic (arc-cpa)
- ├───┬ Eastern Aramaic (sem-are)
- │ ├──── Biblical Aramaic (arc-bib)
- │ ├───┬ Central Neo-Aramaic (sem-cna)
- │ ├──── Chaldean Neo-Aramaic (cld)
- │ ├──── Classical Syriac (syc)
- │ ├──── Hatran Aramaic (arc-hat)
- │ ├───┬ Northeastern Neo-Aramaic (sem-nna)
- │ │ ├──── Assyrian Neo-Aramaic (aii)
- │ │ ├──── Barzani Jewish Neo-Aramaic (bjf)
- │ │ ├──── Bohtan Neo-Aramaic (bhn)
- │ │ ├──── Hulaulá (huy)
- │ │ ├──── Hértevin (hrt)
- │ │ ├──── Koy Sanjaq Surat (kqd)
- │ │ ├──── Lishana Deni (lsd)
- │ │ ├──── Lishanid Noshan (aij)
- │ │ ├──── Lishán Didán (trg)
- │ │ └──── Senaya (syn)
- │ └───┬ Southeastern Aramaic (sem-ase)
- ├──── Imperial Aramaic (arc-imp)
- ├──── Jewish Literary Aramaic (arc-jla)
- ├──── Nabataean Aramaic (arc-nab)
- ├──── Old Aramaic (arc-old)
- └───┬ Western Aramaic (sem-arw)
- Category:arc:All topics: Aramaic terms organized by topic, such as "Family" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Aramaic appendices: Pages containing additional information about Aramaic.
- Category:Aramaic entry maintenance: Aramaic entries, or entries in other languages containing Aramaic terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Aramaic lemmas: Aramaic lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Aramaic names: Aramaic terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Aramaic phrases: Aramaic groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Aramaic: Categories containing terms in regional varieties or dialects of Aramaic.
- Category:Requests concerning Aramaic: Categories with Aramaic entries that need the attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Aramaic symbols: Aramaic written signs.
- Category:Aramaic templates: Aramaic templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Aramaic terms by etymology: Aramaic terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Aramaic terms by usage: Aramaic terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Aramaic: Categories with terms that originate from Aramaic.
- Category:User arc: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Aramaic.
This category has the following 27 subcategories, out of 27 total.
- ► Christian Palestinian Aramaic (0 c, 0 e)
- ► Imperial Aramaic (1 c, 4 e)
- ► Jewish Palestinian Aramaic (0 c, 5 e)
- ► Nabataean Aramaic (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Old Aramaic (1 c, 3 e)
- ► Palmyrene Aramaic (0 c, 0 e)
- ► Biblical Aramaic (0 c, 0 e)
- ► Hatran Aramaic (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Jewish Babylonian Aramaic (1 c, 13 e)
- ► Jewish Literary Aramaic (0 c, 0 e)
- ► Aramaic entry maintenance (7 c, 0 e)
- ► Given names from Aramaic by language (15 c, 0 e)
- ► Aramaic modules (0 c, 4 e)
- ► Aramaic non-lemma forms (4 c, 38 e)
- ► Regional Aramaic (1 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Aramaic language"
This category contains only the following page.