Category:English terms derived from Bengali
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Fundamental » All languages » English » Terms by etymology » Terms derived from other languages » Indo-European languages » Indo-Iranian languages » Indo-Aryan languages » Eastern Indo-Aryan languages » Bengali
English terms that originate from Bengali.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- English female given names from Bengali (0 c, 1 e)
- English given names from Bengali (2 c, 0 e)
- English male given names from Bengali (0 c, 6 e)
- English surnames from Bengali (0 c, 46 e)
- English terms borrowed from Bengali (3 c, 132 e)
Pages in category "English terms derived from Bengali"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 234 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- Bangladesh Zindabad
- bou bhat
- Brahmanbaria District
- Brahmo Samaj