Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Hindi language
This is the main category of the Hindi language.
Information about Hindi:
- Category:Hindi lemmas: Hindi lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:hi:All topics: Hindi terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Hindi appendices: Pages containing additional information about Hindi.
- Category:Hindi entry maintenance: Hindi entries, or entries in other languages containing Hindi terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Hindi names: Hindi terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Hindi phrases: Hindi groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Requests (Hindi): Hindi entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Hindi symbols: Hindi written signs.
- Category:Hindi templates: Hindi templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Hindi terms by etymology: Hindi terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Hindi terms by usage: Hindi terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Hindi: Categories with terms derived from Hindi in various specific languages.
- Category:User hi: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Hindi.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► Hindi entry maintenance (13 c, 1 e)
- ► Hindi figures of speech (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Hindi modules (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Hindi phrases (1 c, 23 e)
- ► Requests (Hindi) (2 c, 0 e)