Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Inuktitut lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Inuktitut adjectives: Inuktitut terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Inuktitut adverbs: Inuktitut terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Inuktitut interjections: Inuktitut terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Inuktitut morphemes: Inuktitut word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Inuktitut nouns: Inuktitut terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Inuktitut prepositions: Inuktitut adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Inuktitut pronouns: Inuktitut terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Inuktitut proper nouns: Inuktitut nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Inuktitut verbs: Inuktitut terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Inuktitut interjections (0 c, 7 e)
- ► Inuktitut morphemes (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Inuktitut nouns (1 c, 266 e)
- ► Inuktitut verbs (1 c, 12 e)
Pages in category "Inuktitut lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 348 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)