Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest and oldest pages|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update:|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit:|
Jeju lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Jeju adjectives: Jeju terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Jeju adverbs: Jeju terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Jeju counters: Jeju terms that combine with numerals to express quantity of nouns.
- Category:Jeju determiners: Jeju terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of the following noun.
- Category:Jeju ideophones: Jeju terms that evoke an idea, especially a sensation or impression, with a sound.
- Category:Jeju interjections: Jeju terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Jeju morphemes: Jeju word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Jeju multiword terms: Jeju lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Jeju nouns: Jeju terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Jeju numerals: Jeju terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Jeju particles: Jeju terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Jeju phrases: Jeju groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Jeju pronouns: Jeju terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Jeju verbs: Jeju terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- Jeju counters (0 c, 6 e)
- Jeju determiners (0 c, 9 e)
- Jeju verbs (3 c, 97 e)
Pages in category "Jeju lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 1,184 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)