Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- A large metal cooking pot with a tight-fitting lid.
- A portable oven consisting of a metal box, with shelves, placed before an open fire.
- (rail transport) A protective cover for electrical contacts on a railway coupler, particularly but not exclusively used on the London Underground.
- A prank in which a person breaks wind in bed and pulls the bedclothes over the bedmate's head.
- A room full of marijuana smoke.
- The very end of a Dutch Masters cigar that has been rerolled with marijuana. This usage of the term is said to originate in New Brunswick, New Jersey.
- Used other than as an idiom: see Dutch, oven.