Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (transport) Initialism of Electronic Road Pricing. an electronic system of road pricing with gantries installed throughout several locations in Singapore, with the purpose of managing traffic problems especially during peak hours.
- 2004 Feb, ERP in Singapore - what’s been learnt from five years of operation, page 62:
- Electronic road pricing (ERP)is one of the main tools which is keeping Singapore’s traffic problems within manageable levels.
- 2010, Simon Richard, Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei, page 569:
- Many car parks are now run using the same in-vehicle unit and cashcard and ERP gantries instead of the coupon system.
- 2011, Ercoskin, Ozge Yalciner, Green and Ecological Technologies for Urban Planning: Creating Smart Cities: Creating Smart Cities, page 178:
- However, the term ERP is unique to Singapore, and it serves to differentiate the fact that charges are not collected at physical toll stations but are done automatically on the roadways.
- 2014 October 1, The Straits Times (online), LTA calls tender for next generation ERP:
- The Land Transport Authority (LTA) has called a tender to develop Singapore's next generation electronic road pricing system. The new system will be based on Global Navigation Satellite System technology.
- 2016 February 25, Christopher Tan, The Straits Times (Singapore), LTA to roll out next-generation ERP from 2020, NCS-MHI to build system for $556m:
- Singapore has cleared the way for its next-generation Electronic Road Pricing (ERP)(ERP) system, which will have islandwide coverage and the ability to charge according to distance travelled.
ERP (plural ERPs)
- Initialism of erotic roleplay.
- Initialism of event-related potential.
- (economy) Initialism of Equity Risk Premium.
- (economy) Initialism of Estimated Retail Price.
- (operations, software) Initialism of Enterprise Resource Planning.
- (telecommunications) Initialism of Effective Radiated Power.