Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (international standards, historical) ISO 4217 currency code for the former Argentine peso argentino; a currency used from 1983 to 1985.
- (physiology) Initialism of .
- (Britain, dated) Short for .
- 1946 September and October, “The Why and The Wherefore: A.R.P. Coach Lighting Regulations”, in Railway Magazine, page 325:
- The small white squares painted above the footboard at the ends of S.R. passenger coaches were a wartime addition to show that the lighting arrangements of vehicles so marked had been altered to conform to A.R.P. regulations.
- A.-R.P. (archaic)