Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Appendix:Variations of "esa"
- (international standards, historical) ISO 4217 currency code for foreign-owned accounts in ordinary Spanish pesetas; a unit of account used until 1985.
This code was used in relation to foreign-owned accounts holding ordinary pesetas, which could be used for transactions in Spain (sometimes referred to as "A" accounts). These were abolished in 1985, with their function being subsumed by "B" accounts (code ESB).
ESA (plural ESAs)
- (US) Initialism of environmental site assessment.
- (pharmacology) Initialism of erythropoiesis-stimulating agent.
- Abbreviation of emotional support animal.
- (space science) Initialism of European Space Agency.
- (software) Initialism of Entertainment Software Association.
- (US, ecology) Initialism of Ecological Society of America.
- Initialism of Epigraphic South Arabian.
Orthographic borrowing from English ESA.
- Translingual lemmas
- Translingual symbols
- Translingual terms with historical senses
- ISO 4217
- English lemmas
- English nouns
- English countable nouns
- American English
- English initialisms
- English abbreviations
- English proper nouns
- Portuguese terms borrowed from English
- Portuguese orthographic borrowings from English
- Portuguese terms derived from English
- Portuguese terms with IPA pronunciation
- Portuguese lemmas
- Portuguese proper nouns
- Portuguese feminine nouns