Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (international standards) ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 country code for Spain.
- (international standards, historical) ISO 4217 currency code for the former Spanish peseta; a currency used from 1868 to 2002.
ESP (countable and uncountable, plural ESPs)
- (automotive) Initialism of electronic stability program.
- (financial services) Initialism of equity shelf program.
- (linguistics, education) Initialism of English for specific or special purposes.
- (parapsychology) Abbreviation of extrasensory perception.
- 2010, Jennifer Egan, “Ask Me if I Care”, in A Visit from the Goon Squad:
- We don't know how they decide if they should keep a name, because Bennie and Scotty don't actually talk. But they agree on everything, maybe through ESP.
- (ecology) Initialism of Environmental Sample Processor.
- (psychology) Abbreviation of emotional, spiritual, and psychological.
abbreviation of extrasensory perception
- Initialism of elektronisches Stabilitätsprogramm (“ESP (electronic stability program)”).
- “ESP” in Duden online
- Synonym of 超感覚的知覚 (chōkankakuteki chikaku, “extrasensory perception”); ESP
- Translingual terms derived from Spanish
- Translingual lemmas
- Translingual symbols
- ISO 3166-1 alpha-3
- Translingual terms with historical senses
- ISO 4217
- English lemmas
- English nouns
- English uncountable nouns
- English countable nouns
- English initialisms
- English abbreviations
- English terms with quotations
- en:Fictional abilities
- German terms with audio links
- German lemmas
- German nouns
- German initialisms
- Japanese terms borrowed from English
- Japanese terms derived from English
- Japanese terms with IPA pronunciation
- Japanese lemmas
- Japanese nouns
- ja:Fictional abilities