Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (international standards) ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code for Federated States of Micronesia since 1986.
FM (countable and uncountable, plural FMs)
- (uncountable) Initialism of frequency modulation.
- (countable, military) Initialism of field marshal.
- (countable) Initialism of finance minister.
- (countable) Initialism of foreign minister.
- (countable) Initialism of first minister.
- 2022 October 27, Abbi Garton-Crosbie, “FMQs: Nicola Sturgeon destroys claim that Scotland must join the euro to get into EU”, in The National:
- The FM hit back at Scottish Tory Douglas Ross's reference to a Times article published on Thursday, based on four anonymous sources, as "desperate" as the pair clashed at FMQs.
- Initialism of finance ministry.
- Initialism of foreign ministry.
- Initialism of first ministry.
- (countable) Initialism of field manual.
- (countable, aviation) Initialism of fan marker.
- (countable, chess) Initialism of FIDE Master.
- (first minister): FMQs
FM n (strong, genitive FM, plural FM)
- Initialism of Fließmittel.
- Translingual lemmas
- Translingual symbols
- ISO 3166-1 alpha-2
- English lemmas
- English nouns
- English uncountable nouns
- English countable nouns
- English words without vowels
- English initialisms
- English terms with quotations
- German lemmas
- German nouns
- German neuter nouns
- German initialisms