See also: hoff
- A common nickname for David Hasselhoff.
- Generally styled as "the Hoff".
- "'America's Got Talent' recap: 'Hoff the charts!'" (Entertainment Weekly)
- "Actor David Hasselhoff, the "America's Got Talent" judge known for his playfully Hoff-ful puns, has listed his longtime family home in Encino at $4,195,000." (The Los Angeles Times)
- "Hoff the Wall" (The Sun)
- "America's Got Talent: Five Finalists and a Singing Hoff in the House" (E! Online)
- "Hoff praises Holly's topless show" (The Press Association)
Hoff m (plural Hëff)
Hoff m (plural Häw)
- Hoffpuat (yard gate)
- Hoffdeena (yard servant)
- Kjennichshoff (king's courtyard, royal court)
- Hinjahoff (back yard)
- Kjoakjhoff (cemetery)