Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: kogge
Derived from kogge (“cog”).
- A neighbourhood of Lelystad, Flevoland, Netherlands.
Borrowed from Low German and Middle Low German kogge.
Kogge f (genitive Kogge, plural Koggen)
Declension of Kogge [feminine]
- “Kogge” in Duden online
- “Kogge” in Uni Leipzig: Wortschatz-Lexikon
- “Kogge” in Digitales Wörterbuch der deutschen Sprache
- “Kogge” in Deutsches Wörterbuch von Jacob und Wilhelm Grimm, 16 vols., Leipzig 1854–1961.
- Dutch terms with IPA pronunciation
- Dutch terms with audio links
- Rhymes:Dutch/ɔɣə/2 syllables
- Dutch terms with homophones
- Dutch lemmas
- Dutch proper nouns
- Dutch neuter nouns
- nl:Neighbourhoods in Flevoland, Netherlands
- nl:Places in Flevoland, Netherlands
- nl:Places in the Netherlands
- German terms borrowed from Low German
- German terms derived from Low German
- German terms derived from Middle Low German
- German terms with audio links
- German lemmas
- German nouns
- German feminine nouns