Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (astronomy) A star positioned circumpolar to the North Pole.
- (business) An aim or a goal. Sometimes used to refer to a constant and dependable factor, in a quickly changing world.
- A village in New South Wales, Australia.
- A hamlet in Alberta, Canada.
- An unincorporated community in Yuba County, California, formerly North Star House.
- A census-designated place in New Castle County, Delaware.
- An unincorporated community in Nicollet County, Minnesota.
- A village in Darke County, Ohio.
- An unincorporated community in Portage County, Wisconsin.
- A settlement on the island of Saint Croix, United States Virgin Islands.
Pole Star — see Pole Star