Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Appendix:Variations of "ois"
- (law enforcement) Initialism of .
- 2007, David E. Hatch, Randy Dickson, Officer-Involved Shootings and Use of Force: Practical Investigative Techniques, Second Edition, CRC Press, →ISBN, page 188:
- But an objective overview of the current literature and research associated with post-OIS officer support compared to various aspects of the research ...
- 2017, Darrell L. Ross, Gary M. Vilke, Guidelines for Investigating Officer-Involved Shootings, Arrest-Related Deaths, and Deaths in Custody, Routledge, →ISBN, page 285:
- Officer-involved shooting (OIS) investigations are directed at the determination of whether the shooter officer's decision to use deadly force was "objectively reasonable […] "
- 2019, James F. Albrecht, Garth den Heyer, Perry Stanislas, Policing and Minority Communities: Contemporary Issues and Global Perspectives, Springer, →ISBN, page 117:
- The SHOT database gathered a dataset of 4283 officer-involved shootings (OIS) that have occurred in 50 states between January 2000 and December 2017 […]
- (photography) Initialism of .