Jump to navigation Jump to search
Acronym of original male character.
OMC (plural OMCs)
- (fandom slang) A male original character.
- 2004 August 8, Jillun, “Re: What ratings are acceptible here?”, in alt.tv.buffy-v-slayer.creative (Usenet):
- However, especially in the Romeo and Juliet cases, they go all fan-wanky and the stories don't have the effectiveness because you recognize them as simply efforts to make a way to keep R & J alive if not happy together (often by the introduction of an OFC or OMC to replace the other character in another's life).
- For more quotations using this term, see Citations:OMC.
- Initialism of Organisation mondiale du commerce. (WTO (World Trade Organization))
- Initialism of Organizzazione Mondiale del Commercio. (WTO (World Trade Organization))
Initialism of Organização Mundial do Comércio.
An abbreviation of o mo chreach.
- (chiefly Internet slang, text messaging) An exclamation of excitement, surprise, shock etc.; OMG
- Initialism of Organización Mundial de Comercio. (WTO (World Trade Organization))
- English lemmas
- English nouns
- English countable nouns
- English fandom slang
- English terms with quotations
- English acronyms
- en:Fan fiction
- French lemmas
- French proper nouns
- French feminine nouns
- French initialisms
- Italian lemmas
- Italian proper nouns
- Italian feminine nouns
- Italian initialisms
- Portuguese initialisms
- Portuguese lemmas
- Portuguese proper nouns
- Portuguese feminine nouns
- Scottish Gaelic lemmas
- Scottish Gaelic interjections
- Scottish Gaelic internet slang
- Scottish Gaelic text messaging slang
- Spanish lemmas
- Spanish proper nouns
- Spanish feminine nouns
- Spanish initialisms