Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (astronomy) Initialism of .
- (US) Initialism of .
- 1995, National Research Council, Division on Earth and Life Studies, Commission on Geosciences, Environment and Resources, A Review of the Department of Energy Classification:
- Under these restrictions, the only way for nuclear information that had been classified as RD to be controlled under UCNI is for the information to be declassified and then for circumstances to change such that the information becomes sufficiently sensitive to warrant reassertion of some degree of control.
- (US, uncountable) Initialism of , formerly used when addressing mail.
- (professional title) registered dietitian
- (sports) Abbreviation of .: The right wing player defensive position
- (US, law enforcement) Initialism of .